Tuesday 7 April 2015

A Trek to Buddha Mountain!

Term 1 has now come to an end and I am spending my two-week holiday in Pattaya, Thailand. There are many beautiful sights to see in Pattaya, although some are particularly hard to find. My family and I set out today with no clear destination and eventually found ourselves at a beautiful vineyard called Silverlake Villagio. We then ventured out to Buddha Mountain and began our three hour trek! Prior to this trip in Pattaya,  I had only taken part in a small number of trek's, none of which had been quite as challenging as this one. It was a new challenge for me and required masses of perseverance, especially as the trek drew to an end and I rolled my ankle, making walking the distance ten times harder. Although it was a tough trek, it was worth it, as I got to capture and appreciate an amazing view.




















Buddha Mountain, Pattaya

Hours gained from activity:
Creativity:0
Activity: 4
Service: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment