Tuesday 1 December 2015

Playing Guitar!

I have recently started to play the guitar again. I first started playing a few years ago, but eventually stopped due to a loss of interest and prioritisation of my IB studies. Within the last two months, I have found two hours each week to spend practising playing some of the songs I used to play when I was going to classes. What I found was that when I was attending guitar classes, I rarely practised which meant that I could not play the songs that I wanted to because I was not skilled enough. During these two months I have found that playing the guitar acts as another good break from doing homework. This is important, because although I exercise often, I need something to do in my time outside of school other than going to the gym and doing homework. Since lately I have been playing the guitar much more than I used to, I have learned a few songs that I used to want to play! I am now quite skilled in the area of playing instruments, with both my guitar playing and drumming. 

Hours gained from activity:
Creativity: 10
Activity: 0 
Service: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment