Friday 20 May 2016

Meditation!

My mum has a close friend who owns her own homeopathy business and is also skilled in the area of meditation. She runs a meditation session most Wednesdays and invited us to try it out. I have never been a believer in this kind of stuff, and prior to these sessions have never seen the point in meditation, but I decided to try it out and it turned out to be really helpful and relaxing. She taught me many tips to help with any form of anxiety that I may experience, whether it be exam anxiety or social anxiety. It was a brand new experience and turned out to be really cool. Given this, I think this experience has proved that broadening your mind and trying new things is one of the best things that you can do. 

Hours gained from activity:
Creativity: 0
Activity: 5
Service: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment