Friday 20 May 2016

Walking Around Perth!

Cardio is very important to my fitness, and although running has always been achievable, I find it very difficult as an asthmatic. Because of this, I like to walk, sometimes at high speeds, sometimes at long distances. Recently, my sister and I have been taking walks around Perth, looking for cool places to take photos. The walks are very long but never boring, and we always end up in a pretty bushland reserve, or a small cafe that we have never seen before! In addition to this, most days after school I like to walk from school to the train station and catch the train to my gym. This means that I am able to warm up for the gym, so when I do run, I don't have to focus on my legs aching and my breathing- just my breathing. This usually enables me to run at high speeds, for longer! Overall, it is a highly beneficial activity.

Hours gained from activity:
Creativity: 0
Activity: 10
Service: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment