Wednesday 3 June 2015

Common Room Clean Ups!

With stressful weeks of school study comes an extremely messy IB common room! For me, it is extremely important that my study room remains clean as I suffer dust allergies and asthma. At times, it is hard to air out the room, as it is winter and it is only the ideal temperature inside if the doors and windows are closed. Every two weeks, the IB common room undergoes a major cleaning spree, thanks to my friends and I. We sweep the floors, open the windows to air the room out, wipe the desks and shelves, dust the rafters above our desks, and organise the books and storage shelves to look neat and tidy! It is fun and satisfying, as when it is all done, we can appreciate the fresh air and clean surroundings. My friends and I all work together in order to complete the task quicker, and I now understand how important it is to maintain a clean and sanitary living environment. In fact, it has inspired me to clean my living and studying space at home, more often!

Hours gained from activity:
Creativity: 0
Activity: 0
Service: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment