Tuesday 16 June 2015

Zip Lining In Chiang Mai!

Every two years, the year 10's and 11's travel to Chiang Mai in Thailand. This year it was my turn! We arrived on Monday and set out on many adventures throughout the week. It was an amazing experience and I am so lucky to have been given the opportunity to go on this trip. One of the most memorable experiences was one of the first activities we participated in, and that was zip lining! We travelled to a secluded forest area and prepared for one of the many fun-filled activities that Chiang Mai has to offer. We each got attached to harnesses, put on helmets and ran through a safety instruction course. This was for the people like myself, who had not yet taken part in zip lining. I decided to take a step out of my comfort zone, and was the first to zip line across the long lines that oversaw beautiful rocks, forests and rivers. It was the most extraordinary view I have ever seen and, once I had gotten the hang of it, was lots of fun! This was definitely a new experience for me and something I will never forget. 

Hours gained from activity:
Creativity: 0
Activity: 3
Service: 0

1 comment:

  1. It sure was fun! I wont be forgetting it any time soon either!!

    ReplyDelete