Tuesday 16 June 2015

White Water Rafting In Chiang Mai!

On our second day in Chiang Mai, our group set out for white water rafting! When we arrived at the location, we were given instructions on how to steer, paddle and avoid falling out of the raft. We were given helmets and paddles and we made our way down to the river. Initially I was a little nervous to get on the raft, as I had never experienced anything like white water rafting before. Everyone got on the raft and we started paddling and eventually I got the hang of it. I was very scared of falling out of the raft, but after a while I realised I needed to forgot about being afraid in order to to concentrate on paddling in time, so that our raft would move smoothly. Our raft was the last to start paddling, but gradually we caught up to everyone else and even overtook some rafts, due to our determination and ability to work as a team. It was a long journey, but eventually we reached the end and it was such an achievement! 
















Hours gained from activity:
Creativity: 0
Activity: 3
Service 0


No comments:

Post a Comment